Tuesday 11 May 2010

A new challenge

I have finally made my new challenge card for the Secret Crafter - Saturday blog challenge 82 - 3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image. I have been finding it hard the last couple of weeks to have any crafty mojo, but i hope it back this week. I have a real blue theme going on, i really love the duckegg blue promarker and i have found some really great papers that i had tucked away in the cupboard.


so for this weeks challenge i have used Pollycraft's shorbet - daydream stamp, coloured in using promorker(duckegg blue), papers are from Docarfts Big one (over 200 papers) silver mirror card, flower, ribbon and gems from my craft stash. Hope you like it, i will be back later in the week with some new cards as i have booked a couple of days off, so I'm planning on card making.

missyb x

No comments: