Wednesday 28 July 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday


I can't believe that it's Wednesday of my weeks holiday, and i haven't done much crafting yet. As you can see from my craft room, but i am able to enter into What's On Your Work desk Wednesday. After my dad's birthday celebrations the weekend, on Monday i started to strip the wall paper off in the living room, as we decorating and having a new fire place. Yesterday i spent the day with my Mom, Dad and my Niece, (who is 2 and a half) we went shopping and to the park. Here is my shopping.

i have hopefully purchased all my paper for Christmas, in one go, all i need to do now is to make a real start on my Christmas cards. i have about 200 to make to send to friends and family, so i had better get a move on.

But i have managed to make a birthday card for my auntie from my mom, i have used some outline stickers from Little Claire, coloured in using Promarkers, paper from My Minds Eye, ribbon from Docrafts and sentiment from Little Claire. I hope my auntie like it. i will be back later with some challenge cards, but now I'm off the the hair dressers.

missyb x

26 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Missy

your desk space is lovely, enjoy your new stash!

Joey.x

Tracy said...

Thanks for letting us peek at your desk today! Sounds like you have a lot of Christmas cards to make, you'd better get going!!!
Tracy :)x

Sid said...

Plenty on your workdesk, lots' going on !!

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card hun :0)
Great desk pics hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Kathleen said...

That's a lot of christmas cards and lots to see on your workdesk.

Unknown said...

Lots to look at here ... LOVE that card!

Tracy Evans said...

Very organised getting your Christmas paper now, but then again you do have quite a few to make. Enjoy your new stash. Tracy Evans x

Helen said...

Just adore those new papers - especially the red stack at the bottom. May just have to find that one, lol.

Carmen said...

200 cards? Eep! I struggle to make one.

Sue said...

Hi Missy
snap not much crafting been done here, lovely papers, crack on with Christmas, have great day, sue,x

jude said...

Im so pleased im not the only one cracking on with christmas!
have great day
hugs judex

Lizzybobs said...

fab stash and desk thanks for sharing - Love Liz

angeleef said...

Oh I am always so jealous of people who buy amazing Christmas papers!! You almost don't find that in Belgium (so was very lucky to buy The Christmas Stack from DCMV, but it was the big one so *hoemph* lots of money gone there!)
Maybe I need to craft in colours that are not so Christmassy :)
Have a nice evening!
** Evi **

Handmade with Love said...

Beautiful card you have made there Missy and I love your new stash, it looks great! Tracey x

Julia Dunnit said...

Busy holiday then girlie! Am impressed tha tyou can commit toyour Christmas papers this soon - I shall be farbling about worrying that something nicer might come out after I've bought something...hopeless aren't I. Look forward to seeing you get going though - a lovely card for your auntie.

Cath said...

Great christmas papers, have not thought about mine yet.

Cathx

Angie said...

What a great selection of Xmas papers ...I still cant think about Xmas yet but with the weeks flashing past maybe I should.lol

JoZart Designs said...

Nice desk, great space and that's the kind of shopping I like!

Hope and Chances said...

Lovely xmas papers - goodness 200 cards! :-)

Phree said...

Busy work desk and some great new stash to play with. The birthday card is very pretty, lovely colour scheme.

donnalouiserodgers said...

teo hundred cards/ your fingers will be worn to stumps!

Minxy said...

looks like a creating space, good luck with the xmas cards, i'm trying to forget its coming lol

Tracey said...

you have purchased some lovely papers. The card you made is so nice and there is a very busy desk there too. Sorry this is a tad late. Have a lovely weekend
Tracey

Hels Sheridan said...

pretty card and lovely papers

Chrissie said...

It looks like things of importance at quite close to hand. I love the card.
Chrissie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know how late I am this week, but I was glad I made it by to drool over your new stash. That card is pretty cute, too. Happy belated WOYWW.