Monday 30 August 2010

3rd and final post of the day

well this is my 3rd post today, and it will be my last as i need to go food shopping, i have had a new fridge freezer today and i need to stock it back up ready for work.

My lilac passion is back in this card. I have used Midsummer Tilda which i have cut out, coloured in using promarkers, paper from papermania - amethyst infusion, banner, brads, ribbon and card stock from my stash and i have used nestabilities - labels nine.

I am entering this card into Just Magnolia - a sketch by Dawny.

hope you have liked my cards today, i will be back soon.

missyb x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All your cards today are super I especialy like the lilac one. Mary x

Amanda said...

The cards are all brilliant - if I had to pick my favourite, I think it would be Sherbert, but it's a close call!

Amanda

Helen said...

All great cards but I especially love the Magnolia one.

Helen x

Jane said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx