Saturday 21 August 2010

I feel very honoured

I have been picked for an award. The lovely Amanda over at Crafty Creations by A.J has given it to me. Thank you so much i am really pleased as this is my first award.

Along with the award there are some rules.

1 Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.Put the award on your blog
3.List 3 things about yourself.
4.Post a picture you love.
5.Tag 5 other people for the award.

Ok, i have done the first two and here goes with third................ i am not very go at.

1. i am a handbag holic, i love kipling handbags, i was introduced to them a couple of years ago by Amanda and i was in love with them from then, i don't want to say how i have just in case my hubby ready this.
2. Before working in an office i was a beauty consultant for Clarins UK LTD for 10 years.
3. I have a secret (not now) addiction to animal crossing on the wii.

No 4. i have so many favourite pictures, my cat Theo which i us all the time, my wedding pictures, but this has to be my favourite.

This was taken at Disney Land Paris 2 years ago, it was my birthday the day this was taken, and i don't have many pictures with my hubby has he is always taking them. I Love Tigger and the rest of the Winnie the Poo characters. That holiday i will always remember.

And now for no5, i have to say this was harder than no3. But i am going to pick..................


I love going to all there blogs, as they are all very talented ladies, and leave me lovely comments, so go and take a look at there work.

I will be back later with some cards.

missyb x

4 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Congrats on your 1st award hun,its well deserved-your blog is lovely and your a great designer! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award. I love ckecking in to your blog, your ideas are great, thanks again. Mary x

Helen said...

Congratulations and thank you!

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Can I link to this post please?