Monday 30 August 2010

I'm back with a new challenge

Where has the week gone? I can't believe that it's been over a week since my last post. The decorating is taking longer than we thought, as we only have weekends to do it. But today i have managed to get away to make some challenge and some family birthday cards. Here is my first challenge card today.

I have used Sharing Sherbet Daydream stamp from Pollycraft, coloured in using Promarkers, paper from DCWV - the blossoms & butterflies stack, nestabilities labels nine, charm, ribbon and card stock from my stash and glitter card and the Docrafts butterfly punch.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - with wings
I love Promarkers - Charming
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Add a little nature

Hope you like my card i will hopefully be back later today with another challenge card.

missyb x

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card, love the image and colours you've used. Hope you enjoy your crafty day :o) Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Very pretty. Fun image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

REally lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Very cute card you've made!!!
I love the glittery butterflies!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card, nice Pollycraft image :O) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

A beautiful and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Tine said...

What a fun image. Makes a really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope you will play along with us again.
Tine :)

Lesley said...

Pretty card, the image is really cute! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx