Sunday 15 August 2010

A new challenge for a new challenge blog

I love entering challenges and i haven't entered one for a couple off weeks due to the decorating, which is still going on, we had the fire surround fitted on Wednesday but the fire isn't being fitted until tomorrow, then we can start on the walls, as we have been waiting for the plaster to dry.

any way back to my challenge card,

I have used a Little Claire stamp - Lydia goes shopping, coloured in using promarkers, paper from basic greys everyday pack, flowers, ribbon, banner and card stock from my stash.

i am entering this card into Craft Your Days Away - Challenge 1# favourite things, my favour things are shopping in any form, craft, clothes, handbags and shoe's, lilac is my favour colour.

Hope you like the card, i have been making some Christmas tag's so i will hopefully be back later with them.

missyb x

6 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card love the image.Thanks for sharing this week with CYDA.xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love that stamp too!

Helen x

Donna said...

Beautiful card, loving that image and the colours are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CYDA for our first challenge. Hope to see you playing along again!
Hugs, Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card, love the colours and image :o) Lisa x

Maria Moorhouse said...

I LOVE THE COLOURS YOU HAVE USED,AND PRETTY LAYOUT. XX

Amanda said...

Great card - I love the image you have used.

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda