Saturday 4 September 2010

Another award

I have been given another lovely award by two of my fellow Little Claire Design Team members, Helen and Maira. This was a lovely surprise, and it really cheered me up after having a really bad day yesterday.

I have to say why i stated blogging and pass it on to 10 more deserving people. when i first got into blogging it was thought my lovely hubby, but i soon became aware of all the fab talent out there, this has helped inspire me and hopefully to became a better crafter. That why I'm only giving 6 people the award, as they are the ones who have inspired me the most.


missyb x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, am really tired as have been working extra all week, hope to post this soon. Hugs, Mary x

Wishcraft said...

Thank you hun! I'm hopeless at posting awards but I promise to try :o) Lisa x

Georgina said...

Thank you very much. So kind of you to think of me. I'm pleased you like my blog.
Georginaxx

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Missy - just spotted this lovely award from you, I've been having problems with Blogger all day!

I shall be popping back very soon to grab my award!

Thanks

Amanda

Louise said...

Thank you for giving me the award, it's lovely to think that other crafters enjoy looking at my work - what a boost!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Louise x