Monday 4 October 2010

I'm back and i have a new club card

I'm back after my holiday in Italy, with my hubby's Italian family. We have a had a fab time, goes to lot's of new places and some old ones to. I will upload some pictures later.

Before i went i made some new cards with the Little Claire Club stamp for October Owl Gate. it is a lovely stamp and the owls are really cute, I have been on the site since i returned and the design teams cards are really great, so go check them out at Little Claire. Here are mine.

my first card is an easel card, I have coloured it in using Promarkers, paper from papermaina, clutter bug embossing pad and gems from my craft stash.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges.
Pollycraft - Anything goes
Secret Crafter - Easel Cards
Crafty Creations - Owls
ABC Challenge - Easel Cards
Alphabet Challenge - W for Wings
SSDS Challenge - Anything goes
Cowgirl Sunday Challenge - Anything goes

My second card is very plan and simple, i have coloured it in using promarkers, with red and white card, the ribbon is also from Little Claire.



Hope you like them.

missyb x

15 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful easel card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

stampingmarianne said...

Nice crispy, clean cards!
Thanks for playingg along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Great owls! That image is so cute! Great card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Your cards are both lovely. Mary x

Helen said...

Love both your cards - those owls are certainly cute!

Helen x

Maria Moorhouse said...

You did a great job with these mate! xx

Curly said...

Hi Missyb
Beautiful design and colours on both cards and the owl image is so sweet, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely fresh colours and LO.Super easel card.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

made by fifi said...

great cards - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Saskia said...

Cute owls on your lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Greeting, Saskia
(guest desginer)

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet cards hun and I'm glad you had a good time in italy! I'm not at all jealous, no I'm not... honestly! Jo x

Gina said...

Oooow! Those little owls are sooo cute :D Thank you for playing along at Cowgirls Sundays XXX

Carolina said...

Great easel card. Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge

Poppet said...

Cute cards, the image is lovely and I love the little mice on the gate. Great colour combo lovely and crisp.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
Helen x