Monday 1 November 2010

November Club Stamp

It's that time of the month again and another Little Claire Club Stamp. I love this stamp, it's so lovely, you can use it for Christmas or birthday's. Check out the Little Claire website there are some fantastic cards on there from the rest of the design team. Here's mine

I have used the Little Claire stamp - a little bird told me, coloured in using promarkers, papers from docrafts, card stock from my craft stash.
this time i used promarkers and stickles - crystal on the stamp, papers from Dove Craft Christmas range, card stock and ribbon from my craft stash, sentiment is from Little Claire's club stamp for September.

from Thurs to Sun. I will be going shopping there on Hope you like them, and go check out the Little Claire website, they will also be at the NECFriday and i'm looking forward to meeting them.

missyb x

6 comments:

Louise said...

Great cards, love the colours x

Lynsey said...

Love your great cards using this adorable little stamp!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Both cards are lovely, I like how you usrd the christmas greeting. Mary x

Maria Moorhouse said...

These are great hun,well done! xx

Helen said...

Great cards - I think I've looked at all the DT blogs now and it's good to see how everyone has used the stamp!

Helen x

Wishcraft said...

Both lovely cards, great colours - she looks fab in purple :o) Lisa x