Saturday 5 February 2011

Little Club Stamp For February - Big Hugs

Sorry I'm late posting this, i have one of these weeks, with birthdays, birthdays, birthdays. It was my brothers on Tuesday and mine yesterday and i been celebrating, so sorry for the delay.

Here are my Little Claire Cards for this months club stamp.

I have used the Club Stamp - Bug Hugs coloured in using promarkers, papers from Cosmo Cricket - mini deck and card stock, flowers and brads from my stash.



Again i have used Little Claire's Big Hugs coloured in using promarkers, paper from Papermania - Amethyst Infusion, card stock from my stash.

Sorry about the pictures as i was taking them with my iPhone and not my normal camera.

Take a look over at Little Claire where you will see all of the other lovely design team members cards, the are really fab Don't for get we has starting The Little Claire Challenge Blog today.

Back soon

missyb x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Two great cards - I especially like the little cat peering through the window!

Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday.

Amanda