Wednesday 2 March 2011

Messing about on the river

I can't believe it's March already, and that means one thing. The Little Claire Club Stamp and this month it's called Messing about on the river. Theses are lovely stamps and really easy to work with, check out the Little Claire website for the rest of the DT's cards they are great.

Here are mine.

I have used messing about on the river stamp, coloured in using promarkers, papers from My Minds Eye, ribbon, card stock from my stash and gems from my good friend Amanda.

I have used messing about on the river stamp coloured in using promarkers, papers from DCWV, card stock and flowers from my stash.

I am entering my first card into the following challenges.

Passion form Promarkers - Sugar Rush
The ABC Challenge - P is for pink

Hope you like the cards.

missybx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards. Mary x

Unknown said...

awwww...This is simply just soo adorable! Love that sweet image and the papers & flowers looks great! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck!
Hugs/Sari

The Crafty Den said...

HI Missyb, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Amanda said...

These cards are both really sweet!

Amanda

oheidia said...

HI! I love your card and the image is just so cute! Fab colouring too!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

coops said...

gorgeous card missy.the image is adorable and i love your fab girly colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Trine Lise said...

A really beautiful card you made. Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenge

Carol S. said...

Such pretty cards and coloured beautifully. Carol S.x